Weight Sensors : TTS series
- A series of custom order specifications. We can correspond from 1 unit.
- I will ask the desired specifications and submit the appearance specification diagram.
- – Mechanical Stopper, overload prevention function, can be mounted.
- – Processing the sensor and tank fixing screw holes to arbitrary positions.
- – Changed to high resistance (FEP) cable.
- – Analog output specification (4 to 20 mA)
- – Waterproof measures
(D) Other Spec
CO→ Current Output Amp. Build in
※Above list of the number described B measurement as thick.
Available making over 500mm of A measurement. Please feel free to ask us particular request.
|Excitation, recommended||10V AC/DC|
|Excitation, maximum||20V AC/DC|
|Compensated Temperature Range||0～50℃|
|Safe Temperature Range||-10～60℃|
|Cable||5m 4core Shield Cable (5φ)|
Electronic balances are highly accurate, lightweight, and suitable for measuring masses with a ratin
TTS series, and LTS series are manufactured to the desired specifications, so tapping holes for fixi
You can tare from the amplifier display. For the MX-11 series, if you press and hold the leftmost ZE
The weight sensor is said to be able to apply a load of 100,000 times. Although it has a very long l
There may be a problem with the load cell of the internal element. If a load exceeding the rated wei
Please refer to the troubleshooting in the specifications or contact our staff. Frequently asked que
Our weight sensor and load cell use a strain gauge for measurement. The resistance foil is attached
Due to its intended use, weight sensors are often used in clean rooms or indoors. The temperature ra
Although it depends on the sensor accuracy, the shape of the sensor sinks up to several mm when a ra
The output of the weight sensor is a weak voltage of several mV / V. Since it is necessary to amplif